Great Job, Great Benefits, and a Great Place to Live and Work!
Colorado is a state where you work hard and play harder. After taking care of business, there's plenty of opportunities to take off to the mountains or rivers to relax and take in the best that Colorado has to offer. If you’re looking for a great job in a place where you can actually enjoy life, you need to check out Transwest’s openings for skilled RV technicians in Colorado.
Transwest RV Technicians service new and used RVs along with working on interiors, exteriors, electrical, and plumbing. We're looking for experienced RV technicians at our four Colorado locations.
We offer very competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
Best of all? You’ll be working for one of the most awesome companies in the country that lives for adventures on the open road.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Examine RVs in need of repair to successfully diagnose the nature and extent of any damage.
• Repair and install RV satellite systems, electrical systems, backups systems, and awnings.
• Repair and adjust slide-outs.
• Repair roof-mounted air conditioning units, propane systems, water systems, and plumbing.
• Examine and test parts or system operations.
• Other duties as assigned by the manager.
• Required to perform work at a branch location.
• Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending, or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
• Manual dexterity, fine manipulation, and the ability to reach with hands and arms and lift up to 80 lbs.
• Must be able to operate simple to complex and heavy-duty machinery.
• Normal range of hearing and vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver's license with good standing MVR.
• 2-3 years RV experience.
• Prior technical experience in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, or HVAC field.
• Must provide own tools. (Toolbox program available for qualified candidates.)
• Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Reliable and strong work ethic.
• Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical, and drug screening.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• RVDA/RVIA CERTIFICATION a plus.
• Aqua Hot certification or experience.