Come See What's New for Mazda in 2021!
It's safe to say that after all the shakeups 2020 has caused the world over, we could all use a change - particularly in the vehicle department. Mazda has taken it upon themselves to revamp several of their favorite models to ring in the new year right. Check them out below!
2021 Mazda CX-3
The changes coming to the 2021 Mazda CX-3 include:
- An updated version of the automaker's advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) that includes nighttime pedestrian detection
- Newer key fob design
- Revised sensitivity of automatic headlights
- Optional 250-horsepower turbocharged engine
- Surround-view camera
- Rear automatic emergency braking
- Traffic jam assistance that accelerates, brakes, steers, and centers the vehicle in its lane at speeds under 40 mph
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration is now standard on all versions
- Available factory navigation system now has traffic sign recognition.
- All 2021 Mazda CX-5 models get a new 10.25-inch screen for the infotainment interface
- Base CX-5 Sport now has Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as standard equipment
- Every 2021 CX-5 gets a 3-year trial subscription to Mazda Connected Services, which allows you to lock the doors or check the fuel level from your phone
- In-vehicle Wi-Fi supported
- Sport and Touring trims with AWD gain an off-road traction assist feature that selectively brakes the wheels without traction to improve grip on rough terrain
- CX-5 Signature models pick up a higher-resolution surround-view camera display (thanks to the new screen), and enhancements like rear automatic braking and driver attention monitoring.
- 10.25-inch infotainment screen
- Standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
- Access to Mazda Connected Services features
- New equipment on Grand Touring models include wireless phone charging (optional on the Touring), shift paddles on the steering wheel, rear automatic braking, and driver attention monitoring.
- New 2.5 Turbo model rated at 250 hp and 320 pound-feet of torque, offered only with a 6-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive.
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are now standard
- Factory navigation system is paired with a traffic sign recognition system
- Premium Plus option package for the Turbo model includes a surround-view camera, traffic jam assistance, rear automatic braking, and front and rear parking sensors
The changes coming to the 2021 Mazda3 include:
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration are standard
- New Carbon Edition bundles the equipment from the Grand Touring Reserve trim level and features Polymetal Gray paint, black 19-inch wheels, black side mirrors, a black lip spoiler, and red leather upholstery
- Signature models pick up rear automatic braking and driver attention monitoring
At McDonald Mazda South, you'll find the best deals on new and pre-owned Mazda vehicles in Colorado! Not to mention a plethora of Mazda accessories, world class customer service, and an OEM Certified Mazda auto repair shop. Make a trip from Denver, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch or Centennial today and see for yourself.
Our mission at McDonald Mazda South is to provide customers with the best car buying experience at the best possible price. This has helped make McDonald Mazda South one of Colorado's most valued Mazda dealers! At our greater Denver Mazda dealership, we're committed to customer service and satisfaction. Regardless of where you are in the car buying process, our automotive experts are here to help. Learn more about the new 2018 - 2019 models at McDonald Mazda by stopping by our dealership at 6100 S Broadway.