Bring Home the Best Colorado Has to Offer When You Shop Local
Sure, it may be easier to go to a big-box chain grocery store, but if you need a reason to invest in locally-sourced goods, give the list below a look!
1. Local goods taste better - Farm-fresh vegetables and fruits are plucked at the peak of ripeness which adds to a boost in flavor and texture.
2. Shopping local preserves open spaces - When you support local growers, it reduces the chance of them having to sell their property to developers.
3. Reduces food contamination - When your items are farm-to-table, there's no middleman to introduce contaminants.
4. Buying local helps the environment - With fewer trucks driving all over the place to deliver food, this, in turn, lowers CO2 emissions.
5. You support the future of farming - By investing in locally-sourced products, you invest in a farm and all those that work the land. Your contribution keeps farming alive and well for the next generation of growers to feed the community.
Click the logo below to learn more about Leevers Locavore!