Enhance Leadership Competencies & Grow in a Management Position
Program Begins 10/23/19
With Daniels' Emerging Leaders Program, you will learn valuable skills and traits that are needed to support managerial roles. This five-week program explores topics such as:
- Articulating and understanding the role of a manager/leader in an organization
- Understanding fundamental management and leadership theories
- Increasing self-awareness and an individual’s impact as a manager
- Gaining the ability to reframe and refocus under challenging situations
- Developing and demonstrating effective team member and team leadership skills
- Demonstrating effective ways to coach for performance
- Expanding communication skills around influence, conflict, and listening
- Development of personal philosophy of leadership
Click our logo below to learn more!
Executive Education courses at the top-ranked Daniels College of Business are a cost and time effective solution to developing leaders. These include quick-hit programs that bring working professionals up to speed in various disciplines so they can create results in a shorter period of time.